Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sale Offer!

Strong, robust Kid Container. Prevents Children drawing on the walls and furniture, getting in the fridge, Jumping on the beds and generally being out of your sight and control.

Comes in natural as shown, blue or pink.
Strong and well made.
You MUST have one!

:laugh: Do you think I could market them on eBay? ROFL

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
LOL!! Too funny Bev!:D

·
27,948 Posts
:laugh: You're gonna be rich Bev!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
LOL, too funny. Since I only have 1, and she's rather small, a laundry basket stapled to the floor works good for me!

Did you ever wonder what those loops on the backs of childrens shirts were for? They are so you can easily hang them in the closet or on the door! I think I will sew some on dd's clothes, onery little thing.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought a Rabbit might be handy too, just for when child protection inevitably call round :laugh:

I wonder if my neighbours saw us doing that? LMAO!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
ROFLMAO :laugh:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
ROFLMBO!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
LOL Bev!! You're neighbors are probably trying to steal your idea as we speak.

Karen- overalls are a great kid containment system too. It's like having a built in handle to pick them up by:toothy:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do they come in different sizes??????? If so -I would like two large ones,with the padlock....ROFLMAO:toothy:

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Do they come in sizes for hubbies too? Mine spent the evening drooling over the latest Dell catalogue! I would rather he read Playboy--at least he can't buy anything out of THOSE pages! ROFLLLLL

Newberg, Oregon, home of Dh with computer envy:wave2: :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts