Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Thanks for asking this question - I have been wondering the same thing.........

waiting to hear from our Aussie members

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi there, Aussie chiming in.

I am in the north and now where near the bushfires but OMG the news coverage is just too much for me to watch, the carnage is unimaginable to me.

Hopefully we don't have any borard members who are in affected regions but if we do I don't think that they will be able to chime in as there is not really any electricity or phone conection.

As an australian you do get used to bushfires but you never exepct anything like this to happen, our emergency fire crews are amazing they have saved my grandmothers house taht borders on a national forrest a couple of times.

It is so so sad, my heart goes out to everyone affected.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
What is so horrific about these fires is that they were started deliberately!

·
Registered
282 Posts
So sorry about what your country and countrymen are going through. For a person to do this on purpose is disturbing. We are wishing you the best.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm an Aussies but we are the other end of the spetrum I am up where all the flooding has been! If only we could have tunnled our rainfall down south it would be great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.