Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I was hoping someone out there might have a pattern for a clay pot Frankenstein candy dish. This one uses 2 large, 2 medium, a saucer and 2 small. The 2 large ones were open sides together, then the 2 mediums the same way then the saucer, then the 2 small the same way. I use to have the booklet but have lost it. It also had a witch, bat etc.... If someone knows where I could find another copy I really would be greatful. Oh yeah. the clay pots where painted to look to like Frankenstein, he probably stands about 3-4ft high.

teacup :rollsmile

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
i searched through google for the pattern or pic, no luck, , i remember pack o fun use to have lots of patterns to buy, and michaels too. Try there for the booklet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have tried Michaels here and they don't have any books on clay pot crafts. They use to because that's where I bought the book! I just wished I could remember what company put it out.

teacup

·
Registered
6,281 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, girls but those aren't the ones maybe if my "sometimers" would go away I might be able to remember where I put it. :dopey:

teacup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts