Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I have this dream that I am a younger person again living with my family. We are at a family friends house for dinner a few blocks from our home. Then something weird happens like a broadcast over the air. Then I see helicopters flying pretty low in between houses they have several different foreign flags drop down from their back end. People are starting to run and I ask my dad if we are going to go home. He said no we are going to hide out for a while here and see what is going on. The family friend is older and does not own a single gun or prep of any sort. Just wondering if anyone else has had a dream like this. I keep saying I am going to get a good inventory of my stockpiles, but never get it done. Seems like cooking, cleaning and running around after my soon to be three year old wears me out.

Reactions: Frugal Nurse

·
Registered
469 Posts
Did you watch and episode of "Doomsday Preppers" before bed? :) Seriously, though, that was a pretty intense dream. I don't prep to a high degree, just keep a few supplies on hand, more so for convenience than a hostile takeover, but I don't think it's a ridiculous idea or anything. Wishing you happier dreams. . .

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did start to watch Terminator 2 so maybe that was it. Have been having some really bizarre dreams this last week. Can't quite put my finger on them. Oh well what do you do?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I have weird dreams like that when I take Elavil (prescribed) before bed.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Maybe it is part of your dream dealing with the fear you are having for feeling you might be unprepared to some possible events. The foreign flags and the broadcast seem to refer to a war however. So far my analysis :p.

·
Registered
279 Posts
It might have something to do with the current gun debate everywhere you turn.

·
19,119 Posts
Sounds like a very scary dream to me - stressful to the max! Never had or want one like that!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Could you be pregnant? I had some pretty intense, scary dreams, that looking back now...were the first inkling that I was pregnant. For some crazy reason there was a lot of death and destruction in those dreams. But it would only be one or two and then I wouldn't have dreams like that again until the next pregnancy. It's really weird.

Otherwise....I'd go with the byproduct of the raging gun debates and issues with foreign countries like N.Korea and such that are happening and your brain is trying to process all that information. Add in food and other issues and I'm surprised we aren't all dreaming like that!

·
Registered
299 Posts
All dreams have meaning, and my interpretation of your deam tells me that preparidness is important to you, and from what you said, you have done nothing about being prepared. So don't let that 3 year old stop you, and begin preparing.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
All dreams have meaning, and my interpretation of your deam tells me that preparidness is important to you, and from what you said, you have done nothing about being prepared. So don't let that 3 year old stop you, and begin preparing.
Please dont let all dreams have meaning because mine are downright bizarre!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Has anybody ever used Chantix to quit smoking? I was on that stuff for 2 months, and you have such vivid dreams it is just rediculous. They are so real that you wake up thinking, was that real or not. All I have to say is that all of my female clebrity crushes and I had a wonderful time!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts