Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#17 is my favorite driver.... and look what I just found on his website!

Copied from Matt Kenseth's website:

FREE CURLY FRIES AT ARBY’S ON “MATT’S MONDAY”
When Racing Maverick Matt Kenseth Wins — America Wins!

ATLANTA (February 15, 2007) — NASCAR® and Arby’s fans have a new reason to celebrate this racing season. Every time Matt Kenseth wins a race (Nextel or Busch Series), America wins! Arby’s will give away free medium Curly Fries every Monday following the race weekend — deemed “Matt’s Monday” — if Kenseth wins. Customers will need to bring in a printed copy of the official race results from either a newspaper or website as their coupon at participating Arby’s on “Matt’s Monday” to receive their free order.

“Matt has extra incentive to win for America,” said Chris Kuehn, Senior Vice President of National Marketing, Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. “We’re expecting a lot of Matt’s Monday celebrations and plan to give away plenty of Curly Fries.”

“I’ve been a fan of Arby’s since I was a kid and Curly Fries are a big favorite,” said Matt Kenseth. “This motivates me to bring it home for the fans.”

The Arby’s brand is the primary sponsor of Kenseth’s No. 17 Ford Fusion in the NASCAR Busch Series. The Arby’s No. 17 car will debut during the season opener at Daytona International Speedway on February 17, 2007. Arby’s will also appear as the primary sponsor on Kenseth’s NASCAR Nextel Cup Ford Fusion in the Spring 2007 race at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Arby’s “Matt’s Monday” free Curly Fry give away is valid only on the Monday’s following a race won by Matt Kenseth, limited to one order per person with coupon, while supplies last, is not valid with any other offer and is available at participating Arby’s locations.

About Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc., based in Atlanta, is the franchisor of the Arby’s restaurant system, which consists of more than 3,500 restaurants worldwide, and is owner and operator of more than 1,000 of those restaurants located in the United States. Founded in 1964, Arby’s quick service restaurant restaurants specialize in offering slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches as well as its Market Fresh® deli-style sandwiches, wraps and salads with the convenience of a drive-thru. Arby’s offers guests a unique, great tasting alternative to traditional fast food with its one-of-a-kind menu items including the Beef ‘n Cheddar, Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s Restaurant Group also owns and operates the T.J. Cinnamons® brand and is a subsidiary of Triarc Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRY, TRY.B). To learn more about Arby’s, please visit www.arbys.com.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts