Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.azpest.com/blog/index.php/category/free-coloring-book-for-tucson/

Are you interested in Arizona Pest Control’s Fun Facts Coloring Book for your kid(s)? It is filled with educational information about desert pests! If you would like a book simply email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Coloring Book” and make sure you include your mailing address in the message content. We will send you the coloring book for free#Tucson #Sahuarita #Vail #OroValley #GreenValley #Marana #Saddlebrooke #Community#Education Or if you leave your email address in the comments section we will contact you! *Must reside within service area*

·
Registered
5 Posts
omg, my kids see these pests(okay, maybe not the desert ones) every day. We're fed up with them, we're now searching for some reliable pest control services

·
Registered
2 Posts
Depends on the location. I used some great services when I lived in AU, I can recommend some of them to you, just let me know if you need it. It's a well-known fact that arable lands form just 3% of the dry land in Australia, which means that everything else is deserted, rocky and sandy lands. A really diverse fauna lives on these lands, including various insects... Pest control is an essential service if you live in Australia, the fauna, to repeat, is pretty vast and diverse. Pests are not an exception, unfortunately. Every 3-4 months I was forced to order pest control services, they helped me prevent the pests' attacks. It's usually quite difficult for people who have moved to Australia to get used to this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts