Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get a FREE Better Homes and Gardens Subscription this is available again for the first 7,000 people!! Hurry this may go fast!

Free Better Homes and Gardens Subscription | Coupons or Bust

I did it but figured they would want more info...nope, went thru with just name and address to mail too..Great!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got it! Had to sign up for American Family...

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool they didn't even ask a card number for future. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. If they start send emails opt out of emails.

Reactions: MissouriAngel

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Thanks, Niko!!

I almost feel guilty, because I really enjoy the magazine, but had a free subscription about two years ago and didn't pay for a renewal. I got a free one this time around, as well. If I really enjoy it again, maybe I'll give the poor magazine some money to renew next year, so they can keep publishing! :)

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I must have missed out. Followed the link, signed up for American Family but can't find the offer. Followed link again after being signed in, still nope. ah well maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Thanks! I love BH&G. Just to cheap to buy magazines!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thanks Niko.

I got one as well. They have a great magazine.

·
Freebie Queen
2,691 Posts
Thanks, just got mine, I am already a member of American Family so had to come up with a different email addy in order to get in on the deal.
This was avail last week, but they were well past the 7,000. If you see they are past the 7,000, don't sign up for it, you will get that they are out and you are now lucky enough to get their newsletter, they will keep your email and when another offer comes up, you will not be able to get in on the deal with your email that you gave them previously.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts