Frugal Village Forums banner

Free "Feed your family for $3 a day" e-book

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  lilk 
#1 ·
This is a free e-book that gives you a shopping list and recipes so that you can feed your family for $3 per person, per day.

Of course, I'm sure that most of you can probably do even better than that. But for someone who is just starting out trying to save money on groceries, this would be a really great tool.

http://www.groceryoutlets.com/3dollars-a-day.pdf

#5 ·
That sauce looks like one you could probably make a couple batches and freeze or can. Thanks again for the link.

#7 ·
Mahalo - i'm printing it out for reference here and forwarding it to my DD!!

#9 ·
I was thinking that it might be interesting to do this for a week - just follow it sraight through with no changes - as my dear MIL says - the first time you use a recipe don't change a thing - tweak it later. Mahalo again!!

#11 ·
Sounds like a plan! I know there are probably a lot of people on here who can do even cheaper than $3 per person per week, but I figured I'd share the book anyway. (Our family of 3 spends about $40 per week on groceries, for example.)

Glad to hear you'll be using it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.