Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We found at the curb side mall:

*3 oak kitchen chairs
*1 antique looking sewing seat(with the a leather top that can be removed and you can put stuff in the seat)
*1 white garden metal table
* 1 oak wooden coffee table

and my son, while riding his bike found a like new, white computor chair, in leather! :surprise: My dh went to get it...it was in the area of our town, where the houses are huge as mansions! (well, I think so ;) )

I just can't beleive it, yet....:toothy:

Next week I'll try shopping for more house furniture.;) lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Carolyn! :) woohoo....!!! I'm so excited, I can't calm down! lol :fdance:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Wow...how awesome! :hurray:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Wow ! Finding treasures at the curbside mall is fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it's great! :dancing: Plus, we were not even looking for stuff...we just happen to see it! So that was a pleasant suprise...:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! I'm so glad that you were "blessed" in such a unique and special way! You deserve it!!!!:grball: :smted:

·
27,948 Posts
Now that's the way to shop! :fdance:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
cool!!:fdance:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Way to go. We never seem to find neat stuff around our area for free like that.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Good for you!!! Gotta love that curbside mall!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks!!!! :)

We are lucky here where I live. Every spring people throw away stuff, you wouldn't beleive!:eek: Last year, I had stopped going out on tuesday mornings, because I felt too bad seeing all the good stuff in the garbage and I just couldn't get it all, my home is small...and I didn't need it all...but I think it's so sad to see all what people throw out....Sometimes I used to take the stuff to our church, but now I tell myself, I am not responsible of what others do....Of coarse if I know someone could need the thing, I take it, but in general I just hope someone else will pick it up before the garbage truck passes...

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
WTG Lucie! Those are awesome finds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts