Frugal Village Forums banner

free month of blockbuster total access and idea of how to get free gas

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nuisance26 
#1 ·
I found a gift code for a full month of the service for free and I get 3 rentals at a time with no due dates and I don't have to pay for shipping and handling or anything and they have a TON of tv series so its much cheaper than paying in the store for rentals which is what I'd been doing. Also when I'm done with the movie I take it in the store to exchange for free movies in the store and they still send me my new ones. SO I just thought I'd share the deal with others. The way I got it was by going to blockbuster.com/trial and put in 39538 as the gift. If you get movies I would recommend trying it. :applause:

I've also figured out how to get the most out of giant eagle's fuelperks program-buy all the gift cards you need there! We get free gas all the time by shopping at Giant Eagle for all our groceries but we also buy their gift cards(not just for presents but to shop at the store also-ie if we are going to download itunes get a gift card there because it counts as gas points. Gas is way too expensive anymore so I figured everyone would like some ideas as how to spend less of their paychecks getting gas and more on fun stuff :wave2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.