Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not any good at posting links.....so you need to go to bestbuy.com/peacefulwarrior and follow the direction for free tickets (up to 10) for the movie Peaceful Warrior for the dates March 30, 31, and April 1st.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I printed mine out last week. I think DH and I are going on Saturday :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
We printed ours out last week too! :) DH, DD and I will be going this weekend, not sure if Saturday or Sunday but we're going! :)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Date night... Date night!!! woot woot... DATE NIGHT!!! ty ty ty We have stopped GOING to the movies because it's so darn expensive... we can be just like NORMAL people :lol:

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Too bad we can't use them, since my son is getting married this weekend. . no time for the movies-

Thanks for sharing the link though -- I know some people that I'll gift the tickets to.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
they are sold out in my area!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I checked and the one theater near me that has it is really too far to drive. Hope lots of folks get to use the free tickets though.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sold out here... Bummer

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
the two theaters in my area are too far to drive, but even so, they are sold out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Woohoo! I got some tickets. Now whether or not we actually get there. Dh thinks its an April fool's joke. Since it's rated PG13, not sure about my girls. Oldest could probably handle it; not sure about the youngest. Erin would be interested in it since she was a gymnast.

Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts