Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd posted this before, and I was going to update it... but I can't find my original thread.... if there WAS an original thread.... :loop:

Anyhoo...

If you go to the US Postal Service website (www.usps.com) you can order priority mail and express mail shipping supplies for FREE... and they are delivered to your home, also for FREE.

I got my order today, and I got 25 large boxes, 25 small boxes, a roll of Priority Mail tape, and labels... all for free, and only a few days after I placed my order. :box:

The part I don't understand is that if I go to my local post office and I want just one box, they charge $1-2 for it. So, why they would then offer cases of them for free, I'm not sure. :confused:

A word of caution: You have to order in bulk, so if you don't do much mailing, this might not be such a good option for you. If you are a ChemoAngel or someone else who mails a lot of packages, though, this is a great deal!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I can't believe your PO charges you for the priority and express boxes, I've alway's gotten them for free. The only ones we have to pay for here are the non-postal issued ones (I think they say READY POST on the sides).

We just ordered extra postal supplies where I work to help us get ready for the Christmas rush and it didn't take them long at ll to come in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts