Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all. Yds has no school today. Teacher work day. DQ is reopening today so he is working 10-4 and tomorrow 11-4. He is happy. They will go slow till the weather warms back up.
I am cleaning and making calls today. Other then that not sure whats up. Have a good day

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
well I worked 3/ 1/2 hrs this morning house cleaning(clients) this morning. Im exhausted after walking home had to jump right in the shower. try to perk me up. some days, my back is sore like today, others not too bad.
Ill take 3o min break have snack and get my own work done and my own pace plus laundry to do.
wahoo weekend here I come. lol

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Slow day here my ydd came for a visit this morning we had a good visit. maby i will get some house work done this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Today I'm still working on my little 15 minute spurts of de-cluttering. I'm really starting to see the light at the end of the rainbow, and it feels great! :thumb: My sweet hubby :kcrown: painted some of the insides of a few kitchen cabinets, and that really got me going in the kitchen. It's so nice to open the doors to fresh, clean paint. Kwim?

And I'm having company tomorrow for dinner, so need to finish my sauce that I got started last night :chef2:. Would also like to find a recipe or two for appetizers. I'm making stuffed shells, and my dh can hardly wait :lol3: That man just 'lives' for his pasta (and me? :shhh:) :lol3:

:rockon: Have a good Frugal Friday!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
It's our 17th anniversary.

DD is being recognized today for being the first junior volunteer to volunteer 500 hours at the museum.

Tonight is the junior league rummage sale. DH and I are going to see what we can find. Wow - aren't we romantic? Spending our anniversary sorting through junk, together. :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Friday, 2-19

Happy Anniversary to Neeley! Wishing you many more to celebrate.

Woo-hoo, payday today!!!

Work at the 8-hrs job.
Go home & 'supervise' DH on the final touch of the veg planters, research & plan for what to plant (I know, I've doing this the last few days)
Tonight's dinner was cooked last night, curry chicken, always tastes better the next day.
Watch some olympics.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Happy anniversary Neeley. Ours is tomorrow. :)

Yesterday was beautiful. Sunny and in the upper fourties and felt like a heat wave. Even a skunk came out and sprayed near our house last night. :D Poor skunk was confused because it's yucky raining and snowing today. Ugh.

So I layed on the couch the whole morning and did nothing.

I need to do laundry and clean the bathroom.

I'm making a cake and I'm in the mood to rent a movie tonight.

Happy friday to all. :)

Reactions: Neeley

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Did some kitchen cleaning--focusing mainly on my dirty, grungy stove and countertops/appliances. :wand:

1 load of laundry

Knitting

Helped DH cut his hair

·
Registered
629 Posts
Happy Anniversary to all the couples out there! :) Hooray!

Double hooray for Friday and payday! Now that we're home after work and school, I am currently trying to get a fire going in the woodstove. It's trying to snow outside, so I thought I would get a jump on it before my furnace kicked on!

Tonight will be lazy, I think! DH has been travelling alot, so we're going to relax and hang out together as a family! I didn't meet my meal planning challenge goal for the week, and now I
don't feel like cooking because I have nothing planned. SHAME ON ME! Maybe I should sit down tonight and work on that...

Have a good one!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Vet visit with one of the dogs. I feel bad I only asked for the bare bones visit but money is tight. I was thankful I had saved back $150 and the visit was only $86 so I'm putting the remainder towards a visit my other dog needs for a follow up. Dogs are expensive.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Happy anniversary Neeley and Palooka. I worked 8 hours and then came straight home. Dinner, dishes done, DH off to work and now I'm enjoying watching some of the Olympics. I still want to get some reading in if possible. Tomorrow is grocery shopping.

Cat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts