Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My snow day plans were to bake bread but Greebo brought home a fresh loaf from the local pizza place last night (he is so thoughtful) so my new plan is to:

CLEAN MY FRIDGE!

I challenge you to do the same today.

:)

Reactions: ephofma

·
8,714 Posts
~Go for it!!
I did mine Monday(and will every Monday)as part of the Clean and Organized Home Challenge. It looks so nice in there!~

·
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking of leaving out one of the split trays so I'm less likely to "lose" things in the back.

It looks so bright and cheery though.

I repackaged my buckwheat, spelt, and corn flour so I can store the bulk downstairs and just keep a pint size mason jar upstairs. I am so much happier now.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I soooo need to clean out my fridge! It needs a good scrubbing! With two boys in the house....it's gets disgusting fast...they are always spilling things and the such....Good challenge!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I really need to do it. I just hate having to clean out the containers of unidentifiable objects!! GAG!! I should do it at least once a week.

·
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been very happy with one less shelf in the fridge. I haven't lost anything over the past week, everything still looks bright and I find that left overs get used more quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts