Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I wrote on the other thread, I spoke to my friend AND her mother on Wednesday. It was great to speak to them.

This is the latest news - This is the news from Wednesday evening -
Thanks all. I means a lot to have so many of you praying for her. She had another episode last night, just sitting in her chair she told me this morning and got scared. She picked up her divine mercy prayer book and said her prayers and she told me a lovely calm came over her being. God love her.

This is from yesterday evening (Thursday evening)

My Mom is being taken by ambulance to another hospital for a heart cath tomorrow, with a possible stent put in the right side of the heart. The left side is not working as it should. This is our only hope that things work out. Please pray the procedure goes well tomorrow at 82, we are realistically running out of options. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Our family sure does appreciate them.

As you can see your prayers are still very much needed.
Thank you!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Prayers said. What an inspirational woman, though. Her strong faith is beautiful. God bless her and her family.

Reactions: Dutchie
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.