Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from New Jersey
well not from here, but that is where I am. I am just learning my way around a frugal world, here in NJ everything seems so much higher.

I have already lurked through ton of information and have a ton to still go. I don't know how to make my profile or set goals, but a few more weeks, maybe I will figure it out? :dazed:
Anyone wishing to exchange store saving tactics, or other ways to save, i will be here.

Thanks and have a great day

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
welcome to nj..im not from here would love to leave but i care for my mother..yes everything cost more but if u r careful and shop the sales, thrift stores ect.. u will do just fine.. what part of jersey or as we say what exit..im central and exit 10

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Grneyegrl I am in northern NJ, near Morristown. Yes we just found in Aldi and have been doing lots of coupons at walmart and saving I missed the lincoln park shoprite triple coupon days it would have been worth the trip I am searching for another store that offers the triples and will post it when I find it.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Welcome to Frugal Village!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
welcome.... i live in south NJ closer to philly area

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm from south Jersey here.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, I'm in NJ, Ocean County! It is expensive here, but there's a LOT to do and a lot of resources around. Don't know when you moved here, but summer usually has enough fun stuff to make the stuff you have to put up with worth it.

:)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hi and welcome from Minnesota! :wave2:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi and welcome Im in Millstone nj Monmouth County yes sadly Nj is high priced but there are ways to save looking ofrward to hearing from you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.