Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frozen Vegetable Recall

October 16, 2010 11:13 PM

You may want to rethink your dinner menu. The Pictsweet Company in Bells is recalling some packages of frozen green peas and mixed vegetables because they may contain glass fragments. In a Friday news release, the company said the packages were distributed to Kroger stores in the southeast United States and Walmart stores throughout the United States.

Recalled are:
-Kroger 12 ounce Green Peas with production codes of 1440BU,
1440BV, 1440BW, and 1600BD
-Kroger 12 ounce Peas and Carrots with production codes of
1960BD and 1960BE
-Great Value 12 ounce Steamable Sweet Peas with "best by"
dates of July 20, 2012 and July 21, 2012
-Great Value 12 ounce Steamable Mixed Vegetables with a "best
by" date of July 15, 2012

Anyone who purchased those products should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Anyone with questions may contact The Pictsweet Company at 1-800-367-7412, extension 417

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know i found glass in my chicken one time it was from tyson. They said it was a freak accident no other reports of it. But they did send me $500 in coupons for free products.

·
Registered
154 Posts
On my receipt from Kroger's Satudrday it told me of the recall. The checkout girl told me to make sure that I look at it. I am going to have to check my frozen peas. I am pretty sure that we already ate the peas and carrots in a Shepard's Pie. But i will be retuning what we haven't eaten.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.