Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!! I鈥檓 very excited to find this site!!
  • How did you hear about Frugal Village? I did a Google search for Frugal Groups 馃榿
  • What interests you here? Meeting people who have the same interests I do-namely frugal living, debt-free living, self-sufficient living, and early retirement.
  • What will you contribute? I have a lot of experience in many different areas and love to teach what I know.
  • Do you know any other members here? No, but I鈥檓 hoping to meet some people. It would be especially awesome to find a Wisconsin group.
  • How many kids? Ages? We have 6 kids. 5 adult children and a 14 year old still at home.
  • Tell us about yourself. I鈥檓 47, female. From NW Illinois but live in SW Wisconsin. I鈥檝e also lived in Iowa and the UP of Michigan (Go Huskies!)
  • Do you own any pets? 2 dogs; Tank and Remi; 1 kitty: Vivi
  • Occupation? Quality Assurance manager for a food manufacturer
  • Married or single? Married to my awesome husband Jason
  • Interests and hobbies? I love books! Embroidery, cooking, gardening, hiking

Registered
Welcome! 鈽

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome fellow cheesehead! I鈥檓 a RN from central Wisconsin and have the same goals as you including early retirement. Looking forward to your posts. You can find me daily on the Spend less Save more$$ challenge.
Hi KimB! I鈥檝e just found this village and haven鈥檛 had time to explore. I鈥檒l head over to that group :)

Registered
Welcome Melisa19 glad you joined i have got a lot of good information from here over the years first time was in 2009.Went by piney then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.