Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't sign up for this month's swap if you haven't sent out last months yet. We'll be signing up through the 8th and posting partners on the 9th.

When you sign up, don't forget to add particulars like like kids, pets, can you double, stores, and anything else to help your partner figure out what to send you.

When you put the envies together try to include at least 20 coupons, 1 form and some sort of "goodie". Goodies can be stickers, a pen, a pack of gum or popcorn that was free after coupons, or even a stamp or 2, whatever you want. Try to keep it coupon/rebate related. These are just general guidelines to keep us all on the same page. I think we are all very generous and honest, so if you don't have any forms this month send what you do have. Also, let's keep our expiration dates 30 days out, meaning the coupons you mail don't expire for at least 30 days from the date you mail them (unless it's a really hot coupon you know your partner can use right away).

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Sign me up!

I can use dog/cat food/treats, yogurt, pasta, granola bars, bar soap, mentadent toothpaste, and "healthy" cereal coupons! But, I'm not fussy so anything will do!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmmm, anyone else?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:wave2: ME!!!!!

I can usedog food, cat food, kitty litter, kiddo treats (fruit snacks, go-gurt, etc), any tomato product, cereal of any sort, storage baggies, toothpaste, deodorant, tampons, any laundry soap, BBQ & hot sauce, and Renuzit air fresheners.....

I'm sure there's more, but this is the best I can do right now!!!

Thanks Karen!!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, since there's only 3 of us, do you think you could manage 2 envies this month? I'll send to Gina and Debbie, Debbie can send to me and Gina, and Gina can send to me and Debbie. Is that do-able?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I totally forgot to check this thread this month!! Can I join or is it too late? LMK.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dunno. What do you think? Should we let Colleen play?

Of course you can still join! We'd love to have you!

Let's see, how about if:

I send to Gina and Debbie
Gina sends to Debbie and Colleen
Debbie sends to me and Colleen and
Colleen sends to me and Gina

Let's just focus on the coupons and make extras optional, K?

Here's what I'm lookiong for in particular, but I'm sure there's plenty out there I just don't know I need yet!
One-A-Day Kids Justice League or Powerpuff Girls Multivitamin Product, any $1 (10-31-04)
Johnson’s Baby Product, any $1 (10-31-04)
Kelloggs Fruit Twistables Fruit Snacks, any .40 (9-26-04)
Voortman Cookies, any .50/2 (9-30-04)
Minute Maid Juice Bars or Soft Frozen Lemonade .75 (9-30-04)
Estroven PMS $2
Any Produce, NWPN
Any Bread, NWPN
Coffeemate Liquid
Malt-O-Meal Cereal $1

What kind of coupons do you need this month Colleen?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Sounds do-able to send out too.....

I guess since I came in late after your question, I'd have to vote "yes" to let Colleen play! :D

Colleen - would you please PM me with your address & I'll mail everything out - probably on Friday!
Don't forget to post your list!!

Thanks again Karen!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thank you, thank you!!

What do I need? Ummmm.....I definitely DON'T need any household or drug/beauty coupons! Maxxed out on those. I could use Purina Dog Chow, Milkbone dog treats, any cereal ($1/1 preferred), any canning jars/lids, winetags for meat, soda, m&ms candy, twizzlers, popcorn (not off 3), any condiments, Peter Pan PB (is PB a condiment?), and anything else you might have. I don't mind potluck, at all.

Thanks again for letting this tardy girl play your game!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Btw, no kids here (except dh :toothy: ) so I don't need any baby/kiddie coupons. Thanks again!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Most of those sound do-able for sending as well....BUT....I'm guessing you don't know me too well Colleen.....
NOBODY & I MEAN NOBODY gets my M&M coupons!! :laugh:

:mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm:

·
Registered
127 Posts
:laugh: ROTFLMBO, Debbie!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey Karen and Gina....do you ladies mind multiples? Now I won't send you 20 of one coupon, but I have a couple of certain things you're looking for. LMK!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Debbie, it means No Wine Purchase Necessary, sorry about that.

Colleen, if you have multiples of what's on my list, BRING 'EM ON, lol!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey Ladies! Just wanted to let you know that my envies went out to Gina and Karen yesterday (Thursday 8/12). Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow! You're fast Colleen!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts