Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't sign up for this month's swap if you haven't sent out last months yet. We'll be signing up through the 10th and posting partners on the 11th.

When you sign up, don't forget to add particulars like like kids, pets, can you double, stores, and anything else to help your partner figure out what to send you.

When you put the envies together try to include at least 20 coupons, 1 form and some sort of "goodie". Goodies can be stickers, a pen, a pack of gum or popcorn that was free after coupons, or even a stamp or 2, whatever you want. Try to keep it coupon/rebate related. These are just general guidelines to keep us all on the same page. I think we are all very generous and honest, so if you don't have any forms this month send what you do have. Also, let's keep our expiration dates 30 days out, meaning the coupons you mail don't expire for at least 30 days from the date you mail them (unless it's a really hot coupon you know your partner can use right away).

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'm interested. I can use cat food coupons, diabetic friendly coupons, Dh likes fattening stuff right now so candy and other things that put on weight without including potassium coupons would be great, I need to use dietetic things myself, so anything would probably be of use at my house.

I'm sure that anything that is sent will be appreciated.

I'm allergic to Tide and Skin-so-Soft and most things with synthetic fragrance. We don't have children other than our furbabies and our Angels in Heaven but I still like to use baby wipes for make-up removal so they would be welcome too,

We enjoy music, rock, classic, R&B, Jazz, Country, & Christian.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Sign me up again, please! :D

I've put my coupon wishlist on a webpage here:
http://amyshade.homestead.com/couponwishlist.html

That's just a general list of things I can use~ I'll be happy with whatever you send me.

My grocery store doubles up to .50 .

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sign me up please :)

I can't double
I can't use expired
I can use anything baby (exspecially stage 1-2 foods, carnation good start coupons, luvs diapers, luvs wipes)
Any kind of snack coupons (for my kids lunches)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Please sign me up, too! I can use just about anything. But I don't have any children, yet. I do have a dog. Any Purina dog chow coupons would be GREATLY appreciated!

I can double up to 0.99.
I can't use expired coupons.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Sign me up! I can double up to 99cents, and sometimes we have triple coupon up to 99cents! I can't use any baby products, but can use dog and cat food/treats, yogurt, granola bars and anything else! I'm not too picky over here!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Count me in!!! I can use coupons on bread, toilet paper, Ragu, Mt. Olive, Purina dog food, any dog treats, canned/pouches dog food, soft drinks, and cheese. The stores here double up to .50 cents and periodically run triple coupon specials.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else? Does anyone want to send to anyone in particular?

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I forgot to do this a couple days ago :eek:

Here are this month's swap partners:

babymav
sends to
ColleeninNY
sends to
dz_blonde_girl
sends to
AmyMCGS
sends to
Sinclairwife
sends to
couponchic
sends to
gkp1031
sends to
babymav

You will need to PM or email the person you are sending to for their addy if you don't already have it.

Have fun!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Karen!! I don't have anything on your wish list that you sent me! I feel horrible. I do have a bunch of coupons. What else are you looking for, or maybe it would be better to tell me what you DON'T want. Help!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, Colleen, tell ya what. I'll PM you the addy of a lady who's doing a coupon class for her local pregnancy resource center . Send her a fat envie for me, OK?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can definitely do that! So sorry I had nothing for you. :(

·
Registered
127 Posts
I received Colleen's envie yesterday (7/28). Thanks so much!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I received gkp1031 envie. Thanks :) I can't remember when it was though. Sorry my kids were sick!
All better now though!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I kind of threw an envie together for Amy. I hope she's not disappointed.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm sure I won't be! :)

I'm mailing Brenda's today or tommorow~ running a bit late, but it's on the way soon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts