Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you ready to start swapping! I know you are! Woo Hoo! Won't this be fun! I'm really excited because I'm starting to see wine tags and more forms in my stores!

This will be a routine monthly swap with a new sign up every month. We will swap an envie of at least 20 coupons, 1 form and an extra goodie like stickers, a pen, a pack of gum or popcorn that was free after coupons, or even a stamp or 2, whatever you want. Try to keep it coupon/rebate related. You could even print some trade slips for your partner.

So here's the place to sign up! When you sign on please add info like kids, pets, can you double, stores, and anything particular you are needing to help your partner put your envie together.

For those of you who are form poor, I get mine from trading boards and coupon auctions (and $3 is WAY too much to pay for a 25 form potluck). I just traded .87 for a 25 form potluck and $1 for "an envie full" of forms.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Sign me up Karen!!!! I'll be looking for forms in the stores here. Our area does not double coupons. We have 3 teenaged boys, use lots of popcorn;) , have 5 cats (always looking for kitty litter coupons), and go through lots of Langer's juices and Zaterine's rice mixes.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Sign me up too. I am extremely form poor and haven't really been successful on the coupon boards.

I have 2 ravenous teens and a little one. No pets. I can double coupons here, too.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Sign me up too.

I can always use forms as they are hard to find here, have 2 dogs and 1 cat, no baby coupons needed.
I can double to $1.00

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm really excited about this! There are no stores that double here. I don't need any pet or baby coupons, except $1/wipes, any size (if they even exist). I'd love to get a few Fisher Boy Product, any $1 (4-30-04, last week or the week before) and/or Free Oust from today. Other than that I just love to get mail with coupons in it!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
So Karen, do we just look at what people need and send them the coupons??? How does this work? I need details so I can start sorting and sending!!!;)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I am especially on the lookout for Charmin toilet paper coupons worth 1$ off, tic tac coupons, kraft cheese coupons and yogurt coupons. We live off cold cereal half the time ;)

I can double, so a 1$/1 gets me 2$ off my bill...
Things I do *not* need: cleaning/pet/baby/hair care items

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duh, me. I knew I was forgetting something.

I will assign partners on Saturday 3/13 by drawing names out of my soon to be famous cereal bowl. So it will be like a regular kind of swap. We can modify it as needed, so all input and feedback is greatly appreciated. I've done weekly swaps on other boards, but it's just too much. I think if we all send out 1 envie a month, we all get 1 envie a month, it's a good place to start.

Did you see the cute little piggy bank we got for our club? I don't know how to get them passed out. If any of you do, lmk so we can get everybody one.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
We don't have to do it every month, right? I definitely will want in on this later, but right now my own coupons are stacked up waiting to be cut & sorted... and that's down pretty far on my list with our house going up for sale in two weeks! So, I can't do it this month, but maybe next.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right Amy, we'll have a new one every month. I know it's harder some months than others. Imagine every week! We may go to 2 a month later to keep them moving!

·
Registered
63 Posts
:smball: I am interested in signing up also. Tell me where to find forms and I will share. I would like baby coupons. I have three grandbabies in diapers. :toothy: 52 and never too old to learn

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am very interested. Sign me up too!

I can not double any coupons, so I look for the high dollar coupons. I need anything, EXCEPT no baby items. No babies in the house anymore. I could really use meat, toliet paper, and beverage coupons at the moment.

AND I love any rebate forms! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Count me in....

one hungry soldier, two bottomless teens, and two other youngin's, two dogs, & one indoor cat.....

no baby stuff....military/commissary coupons welcome....can't double or use expired ones....I'll think of more later, I'm sure!!

This is gonna be good!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Waaaaa:cry:

I don't have a cute little piggy bank in my siggy.

Karen did you sign me up for this club?

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Everyone should have their piggy bank now! Plmk if you still need one. Thanks Sara!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I will have to wait until the next one, but only opting out for one! I have finals to work on this week and then I will be FREE!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Count me in!!

I have one little sweet baby and hubby....always looking for rice a roni, gerber 2nd foods, baby wipes, swanson canned chicken, and slim fast coupons.....and anything else...lol...

thanks!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Count me in. I don't get a lot of forms though.

Even though i have 2 in diapers,I don't need any diaper coupons,I buy WM's dri-bottoms :)
I can use coupons for huggies wipes,pop tarts,cheez its :toothy:
toilet paper,paper towels. No pet food (we buy store brand)
Can double at fred's.

Looking forward to swapping!!! :D

When is the last day to sign up?? When do envies have to be mailed??? Just asking because I've noticed a lot of coupons expire 3-30...I may have a few someone else could use. But no rush.... :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts