Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! November all ready! It'll be Thanksgiving before we know it, then Christmas! Where does the time go?

I'm ready for another swap! How about you? We'll be signing up through the 8th and posting partners on the 9th or 10th.

When you sign up, don't forget to add particulars like like kids, pets, can you double, can you use internet coupons, stores you shop at, and anything else to help your partner figure out what to send you.

When you put the envies together try to include at least 20 coupons, 1 form and some sort of "goodie". Goodies can be stickers, a pen, a pack of gum or popcorn that was free after coupons, or even a stamp or 2, whatever you want. Try to keep it coupon/rebate related. These are just general guidelines to keep us all on the same page. I think we are all very generous and honest, so if you don't have any forms this month send what you do have. Also, let's keep our expiration dates 30 days out, meaning the coupons you mail don't expire for at least 30 days from the date you mail them (unless it's a really hot coupon you know your partner can use right away).

I have 3 kids, ages 12, 2 and 1. We've been eating a lot of luncheon type meat lately, for after school snacks and lunches for work. Quick and Easys will be good for the days I leave at 6 am and don't get home until 8pm. (I'm hoping my sister will pop in during her lunch hour and click on my crockpot for me.) I can double coupons up to 50¢ everyday (Woo Hoo!), no internet coupons, no big chain stores anywhere near here (I shop at Food Rite and IGA) I have a cat, and I think I'm good on kitty coupons for now.

Who else wants to play?

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Me, me, me! :applause: I've missed these swaps~ just haven't been able to do it for a little while.

After the move and all the chaos, my coupon files have really slipped & are a mess. I'm planning to find an hour or so this weekend to get things back in order. So, I'll weed out my extras and be ready to trade in a few days.

I still have my coupon wishlist on a web page:
http://www.amyshade.homestead.com/couponwishlist.html

That also needs updated, but, it's a general list of things we use regularly.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'll join in again. Love doing the coupon swaps. Kroger and Meijer both double to .50 cents everyday with occassional triples here. I can always use coupons on:

Sparkle paper towels
Skippy peanut butter
Heinz ketchup
White Lily or Martha White muffin mix
Pepsi products
Kellogg’s Pop Tarts
Borden or Kraft cheese
Ragu or Prego
New York toast brand breadsticks/garlic bread
Butternut bread
Juicy Juice
Purina Puppy or Dog Chow
Angel Soft, Cottonelle, or Charmin toilet paper
Right Guard Xtreme deodorant
Suave products
Ajax dish liquid

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I want in too! I have not been as good at couponing as I should have been lately. I am getting back in the swing of things again.

I have 3 boys....16, 13, and 10 and they eat just about everything. I have a dog and a cat. DH dips copenhagen, so those coupon are really great!!:)

Just surprise me!! ;)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'm in too!

I can use yogurt and granola bar coupons, mentadent toothpaste is always good too! Dog/cat food and treat coupons are a help here for my animals and for the shelter animals. Other than that, I'm not fussy, I'll take anything! Thanks :)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Allrightythen!

I'll send to AmyMCGS ( I need your new addy :))
AmyMCGS will send to couponchic
couponchic will send to Mom23boys
Mom23boys will send to gkp1031
and gkp1031 will send to me!

Pm your partner for their address if you don't have it already!

:)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Michelle (mom23boys) I received the envelope today, WOW--thanks for all the great coupons and goodies!!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amy, I'm putting your coupons in with your Christmas card! I hope you can use some of them.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
gkp1031 said:
Michelle (mom23boys) I received the envelope today, WOW--thanks for all the great coupons and goodies!!
I am glad you got it. I hope you can use them.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Originally posted by dz_blonde_girl
Amy, I'm putting your coupons in with your Christmas card! I hope you can use some of them.
Sounds good to me.  :)

Carrie- I sent yours out at the beginning of the week- I hope you got them!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Originally posted by AmyMCGS
Sounds good to me.  :)

Carrie- I sent yours out at the beginning of the week- I hope you got them!

Amy ~ I got yours in yesterday's mail.  Thanks a bunch.  There's a lot in there I can use.

Michelle ~ Your envelope was mailed Friday.  :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts