Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets make a list of frugal treats that the Easter Bunny can bring.

-egg shaped cookies, decorated
-fruit loop necklaces
-egg shaped rice crispy treats (Do you think these could be dyed pastel?)
-marshmellow bunnies (directions are in the Tightwad Gazette, I don't think I can explain it without picture.)

Next...

·
Registered
64 Posts
How about those sugar eggs that Carol makes on hgtv, with a mold you could make your own choc. bunny. Or also with a mold you cold make choc bunny suckers.

On a less sweeter note use the molds to make bunny, duckie soaps. Then I have seen them make ducks/bunnies out of wash rags by using folds and tucks in the right places, oh that would make a cute basket. Use old scrapes and make a cute country stuffed bunny.

DUH running out of creativity now:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wanted to say the choc. covered potatoe chips are soooo good !! :chomp:

Do you think the Froot Loop necklaces could be made for a little boy ? Would that be wierd ? He hates rice crispy treats and stuff like that and I HATE to give him all chocolate.

I really like the idea of making soaps and bunny washcloths!! Does anyone have the directions for making the washcloth bunnies ?

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Andys Mom said:
Just wanted to say the choc. covered potatoe chips are soooo good !! :chomp:

Do you think the Froot Loop necklaces could be made for a little boy ? Would that be wierd ? He hates rice crispy treats and stuff like that and I HATE to give him all chocolate.

I really like the idea of making soaps and bunny washcloths!! Does anyone have the directions for making the washcloth bunnies ?
There are a couple posted here:
http://www.usave2day.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2962

I have seen a few more in my travels. I'll see if I can locate them online.

Sara

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:bump: looking for more ideas. :)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
wow!! how did i miss this thread?!?!;) lots of great ideas here!!! thanks girls!:D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I just love those washcloth bunnies Lori, I missed this thread too Misty, glad it is bumped up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts