Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. It's overcast here this morning so I'll be staying in and doing housework and projects around this house. Have a good day!:)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi everyone its not raining for the first time in 3 days. Got alot to do becasue Im taking my dh away overnite tommorrow to a hotel forsome rest and gambling thi is the first time weve have been away alone in over 19 years Have a great friday everyone and a good weekend HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Kind of dreary here today, but no rain.Yeah!!! I am in the kitchen making Hashbrown Casserole, and I am going to make a pumpkin caramel cheesecake. We are going to a Halloween party tonight! I am going as a ghost( very original, I know-LOL)Have a great day!

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi every one. It's overcast here too. I washed and hung out 2 loads of wash. I fixed our breakfast and we had leftover soup for lunch. Hubby is out hunting and I'm getting a few things done around here. Probably will stay home today. We got a movie from nexflix to watch this evening. This is my hubby's day off. We are having leftover brussels sprouts and ham for dinner. Gotta love leftovers:) Have a great day:)

·
8,714 Posts
~Got two loads of laundry out on the line. It's a dreary day here but no rain expected.
Homeschooling is just about done, just taking a lunch break.
Our new dryer was delivered at the very beginning of the time frame they gave us so that was a nice surprise. DH is hooking it up when he gets home.
This afternoon's plans are to sew, exercise, finish homeschooling work and make pizza for dinner.
It really is a frugal Friday at home for us today. I'm looking forward to going out tomorrow though. I'm starting to feel a bit cagey.~

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Not raining right now but cloudy,dont plan on going any where today going do some house work after i get off computer everyone have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Went to bed at 8am and back up at noon :(
Had to run into town to give a client her monthly injection, talked to her parents for a bit
Went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the treadmill (I was BEAT!) although I have been doing 35-40. I'll hit it again tomorrow
Need (really NEED) to get in the shower and fix supper - sloppy joes from my OAMC supply
Take DS to swim practice
I have a rare Friday night off, so I'm going to enjoy it!!

·
19,119 Posts
Nice to hear that you do get tonight off MC!!

hought it might be cloudy and overcast today - no such luck - I need a rainy day at home!! Anyway, have errands to do in town this afternoon, so I am enjoying this morning at home.

Will be getting organized for the weekend, working on our bedroom, taking and posting pictures, paying bills, and whatever else I want to do!!

Have a great Friday!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Got my last paycheck. Also got the bill for DGS birth. Twice the amount I was expecting it to be. I will write out checks for the regular bills this afternoon. Already did the big monthly shop at Sams. Now just have to clean my bathroom and put away clothes.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I'm posting late again. I did my 8 hours at work and came straight home. I had pork steaks thawing and got them ready and put them in the oven. I sorted through coupons and pulled out expired ones to mail out to military family. I have to do dishes and get grocery list ready for tomorrow. DH is driving tonight so I have he night to myself. It was overcast here most of the day until 4 when I got off work and it was 72 degrees here. We hardly saw that during the summer months! Oh well I'll take it cuz that means no turning on the heat at night.:fdance: Hope everyone had a good start to the weekend.

Cat

·
Registered
768 Posts
Taught school today then drove to town about 1 1/2 hours away to pick up my niece who is spending the weekend here. the sun came out on our drive home! It was so nice to see the sun after all the rain we've had.

I have done nothing since I got home except catch up on facebook and switch over to FV!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Haven't left the house all day. (I like days like that once in a while).

Cleaned, helped the kiddos with schoolwork and made a huge batch of yummy soup from the pantry.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts