Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from work, and am headed to bed for three or four hours.
Then I need to go to the bank
Pay some bills
Run the kids to swim practice/ lessons
Fix dinner
Hit the books, I only have two weeks to complete my Case Management coursework YIKES
Pack snacks and such for the big swim meet tomorrow at the IUPUI Natatorium (a HUGE and FAST pool!!)

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I'm out of milk/bread/eggs, so a quick trip to the store, later.:yucky:

Hope to clean and mop kitchen, part of living rm. :va:

Pay some bills.

Knit.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I took off work today. No students, staff development day, but I did not have a work shop to attend.

*I have some banking to do.
*Clean the fridge in the garage.
*Bake apple bread.
*Work on my Christmas presents.
*Basically do what I what to do!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Back to work after a day off. Winterizing was finished up last night.Today we are focusing on cleaning bathrooms. I need to pick up bread before work. DS will bring it home after he drops me off. DS1 will follow up on a possible job opening at his girlfriend's work. Both boys will make follow up calls on the apps they turned in earlier this week. Dinner will be sausage and sweet potatoes. Tonight I need to prep the meals for Saturday (I work and want to have everything ready so kids or DH can just throw a pan in the oven for the meals).

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good morning. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee after a great night's sleep. I don't have a lot to do today which is fine by me. We are suppose to have heavy rain most of the day, up to 2"!!! Glad it's not snow. I have to make a call to husbands doctor and verify date of his appointment since they have the right day of the week but the wrong date on the card. I have to go to band and deposit $$ into savings, and also call my husbands brother. We have plans to meet them tomorrow at our favorite Mexican restuarant which happens to be their favorite also. I have pork steaks laid out for dinner but I'm not sure what to fix with them. I think I will also finish reading "Sisters" today so I can get started on my second book for the challenge. Hope you all have a joyful day.

Cat

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Woke up this morning hacking up a lung :( We were supposed to go to the Firehouse today for a field trip, but I don't think we're going. I don't want to expose anymore people to my germs. Plus, I think my youngest is coming down with it too.

So we will stay home and maybe make a fire escape route or something. I need to figure out what to make for dinner, pick up the girls from school, take dd to her job, and knit.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It's the Friday before a 4 day weekend so even works not so bad today. We are going to get DH allergy shot at lunch and after work tonight FIL is taking us out to dinner...his treat. And it's one of my favorite restaurants.

Then it's crafting and surfing while packing for my weekend away quilting with my SM....yippee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts