Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Friday!!!:tay:

Yay, we made it thru another week!

Today will be the usual work for me and school for the kids. I will leave an hour early to go grocery shopping today, though. Not looking forward to it, as I have to plan meals for an extra 4 adults for 4 days next week. The men in the family(and their spouses!) are congregating at our house for their annual hike in the mountains (or elk hunting!ha). Let's hope I can stick to my grocery budget!

I also need to go to the credit union on my lunch break and sign paperwork to purchase our Yamaha Rhino. Hubby is so excited about getting it in time for hunting. I could care less, I am just less stressed about mountain snow!

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It was sunny and cool here. The leaves are just beautiful, I took a road trip with my friend this morning. We went junkin. Got back around three and we went out to the farm and rode horses. We both wore blisters on our bums, LOL, but had such a great day!Hope you all did too!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Looked like snow all day but not yet.
Skipped movie rental and resale shopping as money is tight after tuition and car ins.
Got a cheesebuger and drink out so $6. day not too bad.

Annymoll-You would have froze those blisters back off today here. Bitter winds and about 39 degrees?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
It was cold but sunny then cloudy & breezy. We got a few flurries but not much no accumulation at all. I washed clothes and read my book got the mail & stayed home. We taped the movie What about the Morgans and watched that it was good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.