then take my Mom to lunch for her belated birthday present,

then relax and watch TV or goof around on the net,

Have something simple and easy for dinner,

go to bed earlier tonight in case dog wants out early again :bang:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Happy Friday!

I'm ready for a couple of days off. I just really want to sit and drink coffee all morning :coffee3:

But alas, it's a workday and tonight I suspect I will not be doing anything very productive.

For this morning, I need to get some tidying done before I'm out the door including running the dishwasher and taking out the garbage. I'm planning for a no-spend day today- which is good because I got my CC bill after all my online Christmas shopping and it motivated me to be more careful. But Christmas shopping is done other than something for my parents and the teachers- all of whom I will probably make things for.

I've been considering making bamboo bread bags for my mom- with a loaf of bread, of course. Does that sound dumb?

·
Registered
156 Posts
:clap: Yay! It's Friday! :clap:

This weekend is going to be chaos! We will have no break all weekend...:ugh:

Today I will be working from home...which will be really nice. I can do my clean/work routine throughout the day. I really am hoping today is a productive work day as I won't have anytime to finish any assignments up this weekend.

I ordered our holiday cards last night and am really excited to get them in the mail...at the last minute I discovered iphoto also has an option for postcards instead of a card with an envelope...same amount of pictures and text as the original card I created...but $30 cheaper! HELLO! So, I spent some extra time perfecting the postcard version and ordered them last night. So excited to see the final product!

So, in addition to getting a bunch of work done and cleaning up around the apartment, I still need to research hair salons to find an affordable stylist. All meals will be at home and today should be a no spend day!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
First, I think snow flakes out there..the first for the season & second, I saw 2 cardinals this morning... Life is good.
We're having company for supper. I made butterscotch pudding from Argo cornstarch. When did they stop putting the recipe on the box? But, I googled the recipe & it came out delish. I'll be using hash browns from the $Store & gr turkey from Aldi's plus my 49c mozzarella. The rolls will be from the Bakery Reduction table from Kroger--79c. So my meal will be good, cheap & frugal!! Yep, that's snow flakes I see!!!!

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
It started out frugal. Went to Burger King and got two free coffees. Then went and got my hair done. Then went to the thriftstore. Which I really did not need to do!!!!

But on the good side I was able to get some help for my utility bill by an agency. So now I just need to keep to my budget this month. Next month should be better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.