Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooray for Friday!! Yeah!

I am up and going today, and as far as the headache goes, I would have to say it has moved on! Thank God!

It's 5 degrees out right now, and the woodstove doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me this morning. Life was easier when dh lived here Monday thru Friday and would start it for me. :( Oh well, suck it up. I'm thankful I HAVE the woodstove, and I'm thankful that he's here on the weekends to take over! ha

Today is work, of course, but it's okay because our cheap-o company is providing a meat and cheese platter for our "Christmas meal." Beggars can't be choosers, I guess, because it's FREE! Then I'm going to try and leave early and finish up my Christmas shopping once and for all. Enough goofing off, let's do this already! (I must have fallen asleep to a motivational informercial last night, I'm starting to annoy myself)

Tonight I am going caroling with dd2's girl scout troop. We will end at the local nursing home and have cookies and hot cocoa. Should be COLD, but hopefully fun.

Have a great day, everyone!
-Vanessa

·
27,948 Posts
Stay warm tonight & have FUN!

I'm going to be decorating the house & then cleaning. Seem when I drag out the decorations all kinds of little shiny bits of this & that get all over so I'll vac after.;)

Mark and his gf are arriving tomorrow morning so I have to do stuff for that too. Busy day, just need to get off the 'puter & get it going.:toothy: We'll be putting the tree up tomorrow but decorating it on Sunday when the family comes for lunch.
I don't like to get Christmas decorating done til just about a week before the big day, I don't like Christmas overload and this seems to be the right amount of time for me to really enjoy it.
Well off to go "Get this Party Started"
Have a fun day all!

Forgot :p
Mice:0
Strudels:0

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Finish dipping the Buckeyes I chilled last night.

Make bird nest cookies/candy whatever they are. DSs love those.

Get some laundry and more cleaning done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts