Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Friday!

Yay, it's almost the weekend! I had such a fabulous day at home yesterday, I truly miss being a stay at home mom. I'm working on how to make that happen again, it's amazing how everything was just put together!

I listed my Explorer on Craigslist yesterday, and I've had requests for more pictures. Which leads me to my lunch break activity: cleaning out the inside of the car so that I can take pics! lol

DH gets home tonight, and is home thru the 26th! AWESOME! We are so excited! So tonight is packing and getting ready for our ski trip and hot springs trip tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun!

Have an amazing day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
The :sun: is out :thud:

It's so nice outside today, and like I have been every day since January 5th, I am inside care-taking for the ex.

Dropped Diva off top school, whisked over here, started the soup for his lunch...

Cleaning, laundry, more cleaning -- and that's just HIS house :lol:

After I bring Diva back here after school and get them set for the night, off to the grocery store in town to scope out the sales. (It's cheaper in my town)

Pretty much a boring/usual day around here... Is it summer yet???? :yikes:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Vanessa, have fun and be safe on your trip.
Lady_V, I have to admire you for how you and your ex get along and work with each other. You have a lucky kid who knows she has 2 loving parents who make her a priority. It's rare to see that in divorced couples. Now as for my day..ughhhh. I running on about 2 hours of sleep from last night. I went to the Dr. for my EKG results, and while I was in town I decided to go ahead and get what groceries from the local stores I had on my list out of the way. Stopped at work and saw my guys, who are all terribly missed. It was after 1:00 when I got home and DH was up worried about where I was since my appointment was at 10. He's so sweet. I tried taking a nap but found that second wind and my mind was going a million miles a minute. Just gotta love that crap. Decided to get up and fix dinner early. Now I'm just listening to Audioslave while typing, and trying to unwind so I can sleep later. See you all tomorrow.

Cat

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I can honestly say that today was the first really productive day I've had in a week or so...made 12 freezer meals, swept and mopped the house, all laundry is done and put away, dinner done and cleaned up, AND took DD shopping... :vibes: All in all, a pretty good day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.