Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Friday to all!

I need to get off this computer sometime this morning and...

make my grocery list for the week
finish paying bills
go to the grocery store
cut my sons hair
make dinner and either cupcakes or a cake. I have two things of frosting in my pantry that I need to use. Thanks mom. :D

I've got company coming over for a short time tonight so tidy the house up. It's pretty clean though. :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have had phone calls most of the morning to take care of.
I made coleslaw.
3 loads of laundry.
Fed the dog.
Balanced the checkbook.
I have the whole afternoon to use and I think I have to dust my livingroom since my husband just cleaned the pellet stove. I won't be going anywhere since it is still snowing in upstate NY. That right there will save me money.

Monner :bigsnow:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Well it's a bit past morning but I made it. I worked 8 hours, came straight home and did some clothes, put dishes away, and tossed some junk mail. I still need to fix dinner in about 1/2 hour, and then do dishes, get some reading in, watch the Olympics and relax with DH. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm.

Cat

·
19,119 Posts
Another strange sick day. Still didn't make it to work. Had hoped and planned on making it to Kauai for the weekend, but that's out now - just need to stay home a get over whatever is attacking my body. DH is on his way as I write.

I was surprised that I could have the mileage points put back into my account for only $30 - very happy with that.

So for the rest of the day I will be:

Resting
Putting up folding table in dining area
Putting away folded laundry
Boxing up whatever yard sale items are in the living room

That's it and that's enough.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Finally, employer announced news: company will be taken over by another bigger company. My job is secure for now, which is a relieve. Yet, the new company already has another person like me, less experience, but competing for files (we get pay by how many files we close). Well, politics, big time.
I am going to sleep on this new information.
So, a very stressful day at work.
Going to Costco - shopping (even for grocery) can also 'de-stress'
Can't think what's for dinner - maybe from Costco, something ready to eat, just heat it up.
Watch some olympics.
Tomorrow will be a better day-I truly believe that will happen.

·
19,119 Posts
Vanilla - you have a great head on your shoulders and I love your attitude!!

Reactions: Vanilla
1 - 6 of 6 Posts