Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Friday!

What a week! I am just exhausted for some reason. I stayed home yesterday, and my home looks immensely better! I will finish up my laundry tonight after I get home from work.

Yesterday, dd took 3rd place in the school-wide spelling bee, so now she's off to the county bee on the 25th. Today, she's off on a ski trip for the 6th grade class. How fun! I will pick her up at 5:00.

Today is work and packing for dd's bball tournament that is 3 hours away. We aren't staying overnight, but I am packing my vehicle with snacks and plenty of activities for the youngest 2. It should be okay, but it's going to be a long one tomorrow!

Have a great day, everyone! Oh, and it's currently 42 degrees outside. After it was below zero yesterday. Go figure. Crazy Montana mountains... :)

-Vanessa

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Nessa, I've always wanted to visit Montana, I hear it's absolutely beautiful!!

This weather is wet and cold here so I am working in the house today. I need to do some general clean up and pack up a few boxes for the move.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
It was a slow boring day here, but at least the sun was out. About the only thing I did other than dishes, was finish up the grocery list for tomorrow. Dinner was easy because DH was thrilled to have turkey and cheese sandwiches. :csign: The only thing left to do now is post on FV and read some before I get some beauty sleep. See you all tomorrow.

Cat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts