Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are blanketed with snow again! About 3 inches. I'm really astounded how late in the year we're getting snow. It keeps melting.....but we keep getting more. Weird. Better than earthquakes and tsunamis, though.

Dog needs to go get groomed today.

Doing some laundry, and going to clean out some cupboards and drawers today.

Have a great Friday, all!

Reactions: acox68

·
19,119 Posts
Have no idea what we'll be doing today. My plans included my finishing the prep for the conference tomorrow, but we shall see. DH is snuggled up in the quilts I made for the preschoolers.

Strange waves, but nothing threatening yet. If all goes well, think I'll be spending my day napping to catch up on some sleep.

...tbc....

·
Registered
629 Posts
Stay safe, MM! I thought of you first thing when I turned on the news this morning!

Work for me today, but that's okay cause it's FRIDAY!!!! Hooray! I need to go to the bread store on my lunch break, and no other errands. Maybe top off my car with gasoline before it rises again! Sheesh. And now with this natural disaster, it will go up yet again.

Tonight is school dance night, and my 3 hoodlums are super excited. Hooray. Parents are required to stay and supervise, which i think is a great rule, except I don't wanna go and get a migraine from the strobe lights and loud music! lol

Have a super day, all!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Sunshine and warmer weather here ydd came down spent some time and worked on my:comp: she had some more errands to run so i decided not to go town and make it 10 days in row no spend day.Have worked on dggs throw some today going be a lazy day here.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good afternoon!

I've been to the doctor's office, out to breakfast with DH, and now we are off to a visitation for our friend's mother who passed away.

What a couple of days it has been....not sure if any of you read my post in the Education forum, but DH just received a 3-year, full-paid scholarship to the law school he wants to attend. We are STILL in shock. But, it's the kind of shock I can handle. It means our future looks brighter than it has in many, many years and we'll be out of credit card debt by this time next year!!! (God willing, of course.)

MM, I'm glad things are OK with you....I also thought of you today when I heard the news. Stay safe!

Well, I need to get ready to go to the funeral home.....praying for all of those who are in the midst of the earthquakes and tsunamis.

Love,
Andrea

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
it was frugal here today for sure! we were at home w/ an awful snow storm! there is about 10 inches that fell...nasty wet blowing snow. then, abruptly it ended at about 2pm today! so, no money spent today!

made ssg pprs onions for tomorrow nights dinner

hung out w/ dd and played games, watched a movie, had "tickle time" as she loves! and not a whole lot else! there was and still is plenty to do, but, i decided to have a mommy snow day today..lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.