Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my goal is to take better care of stuff we have and share what we don't need. I've found that by being poorly organized and having things around that we don't need that I'm wasting money and feeling frustrated. My Frugal Friday plan is to sort through stuff and prepare the house for a weekend where we don't feel like we have to get out of the house to relax.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Friday, 3/26

Haven't accomplish much today. First, I found out I was supposed to mail in my passport renewal instead of just giving the docs to the passport office (because I used another form), so I shall do this on Monday.
Still trying to find out the procedures of this new company. There was a meeting last Wednesday as a preliminary introduction to all the staff members, & another meeting next Monday for streamlining the procedure.
After work, hopefully a relaxing evening.
Wishing everyone a great weekend.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Been a pretty lazy day here for me.

*Slept in
*Made DS pizza for lunch
*Two loads of laundry
*Feed the fury babies
*Cleaned out my purse
*Little picking up here and there
*Turkey in the oven cooking for dinner

DS, DH and DD will head out this evening to the gym for some weight lifting. I'll hang here at the house and clean a little more.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Wow, I'm glad it's Friday. DH will be home from travelling tonight long enough for us to wash his clothes, and then he's off again. Ugh, single parenting isn't such fun, although I am thankful they are old enough to not be completely reliant on Mommy for everything!

Tonight I need to help ds clean his room as he is having a playdate tomorrow with a new friend (YAY!!!-Pray for us as he needs new influences in his life-and this kid is a sweetie) and we don't want to scare him away! lol I need to mop my floors tonight, too. Other than that, I am going to relax. Tomorrow my oldest dd is in a basketball tournament, so I will be getting up early and going to watch her play.

Supper is going to be frozen pizzas. Super easy!

Have a good evening!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Another work day for me....but now I am home, so let the weekend begin! I have started a load of laundry and DH is cooking steaks on the grill. DS#2 mowed the yard and found some unwanted pets....3 snakes! We are not a snake family! No one in this family likes snakes so they need to move on and find a new home. I finished a discussion post for a Sociology class and now I am ready to relax and enjoy the rest of the night.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Busy busy busy LONG day lol. Took my dad to two appt's today and there was a 4.5 hr gap in between them :( So we went walking through a few plaza's and had lunch at a really nice restaurant. Now its time to relax, at home, in peace and quiet. :)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I did some errands this morning, picked up the house, exercised, made dinner and cleaned the kitchen. I also took the time to visit a neighbor today that I haven't seen in a long time. Tonight I plan on relaxing and spending time on the 'puter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts