Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Friday!

The sun is shining, and there are 2 deer bedded down in my front yard. Rather pretty, although i can say that now because my flowers and garden aren't up yet. :) Oh, the joys of being a country gardener!

Speaking of gardening, I am going to start some of my seeds tonight after work. It never fails that I get frustrated with my tomato plants and end up buying them somewhere else. Not frugal. This is my year to have a fabulous garden, I can just feel it! (fyi-I say this every year and have yet to get it right!!)

Today is work for me. Hoping there's stuff to do, that's such a drag not being super busy. On my lunch break, I need to run to Target and pick up items for my boss' baby shower on Sunday. Hopefully there's some items left on her registry!

Tonight I'm going to lay low with the kiddos and relax. The main portion of the house looks great, and I'm going to enjoy it! We will hit the library after school and get some movies and new books, which is always fun!

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Vanessa and everyone! TGIF!

Vanessa, your garden sounds lovely already! I get all excited about gardening, plant stuff and then don't take care of it right and let it die....talk about UN-frugal! Guess my heart isn't really in it, but I want it to be!

I had a frugal day....didn't spend a PENNY! Went to my dad's for lunch and he made spaghetti carbonara.....I had my sauce with rice because I'm now eating GF. Anyway, it's a good thing because we have pet care expenses coming up.

DH and I talked today.....we had borrowed a lot of money from my parents which they forgave the debt before my mom died; however, neither DH or I feels right about it. So, we're going to start paying my dad back so much per month until it is all paid back. I would just feel SO much better about it, and so would DH.

Well, I'd better get a start on my homework.....it is due by midnight tonight and it will probably take a better half of the night to do.

Have a great start to the weekend!!!!

Andrea

·
Registered
53 Posts
We are hanging out at home enjoying some frozen pizza. Got home from work after a grueling commute and just want to unwind. Chores can wait till tomorrow. ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good Morning! We are in the midst of heavy snowfall. No school for my teens or for the school I work at. However the Fish Fry scheduled for tonight will go on and as kitchen leader I will be making my way in to work to prep and set up for that.
No plans other than making my way slowly and safely in to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.