Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I'm getting ready for my 3 day work weekend, 12 hours days. Sigh. I don't get much done on work weekends. I get up, get ready, go to work, come home, eat, relax, and fall asleep so I can start it all over again the next morning. Have a good day.

Cat

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I have to work, but get done at 3pm. Then I am home to get the boys off the bus. After that we are going to have dinner, do some laundry and then head to the Y so we can do our family yoga class, and then afterwards the boys are going swimming in the pool and I am going to work out!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I am so glad it's Friday. This has been the longest week ever. My plans today include:
~take the boys to the library (they're having their book sale)
~finish up laundry
~wash breakfast dishes
~vacuum downstairs
~make dinner
~knit
~pick up girls from school
~take girls to birthday party/pick up later

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Today I have one daycare girl coming. I need to figure out what's for dinner, do a load of laundry, vacuum, empty dishwasher.
I'm going to start crocheting an afghan, so maybe I'll start that today.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I have a few errands to run then home to do some housework and put supper on the grill.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I have housework and then go to the grocery store and pay bills.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I have a pretty laid back day today.

~Got the boys off to school.
~Hit the gym and ran 3 miles, walked 2, and did an abs and arms workout.
~Made lunch.
~Played some board games with my son.

I still need to head to the library to take some books back. And make enchilada's for dinner. But the rest of the day, will be a "see what it brings" kind of day!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I am out of town at the Homeschool World Series with my son and a friend - who play for the Indianapolis Kings. We have teams here from New Jersey, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan......
Not very frugal, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I saved up and paid cash for the trip, BTW. I love baseball, and unless the Apocalypse happens (Cubs in the series), this in probably the only World Series I'll ever attend:) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts