Frugal Village Forums banner

Frugal Friday - 5/21

782 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Aubella 
#1 ·
I dont see a thread already started for today?

So far I've spent the am cleaning the house - bathrooms cleaned (both), lv rm tidied up and lightly dusted, bd rm tidied up and kitchen cleaned 3 times. I dont know how my dad manages to get the stove filthy if he's only made 'toast' within the last hour lol. He's very special :)

What's left to do today - not as frugal as could be - errands, need to pick up a few things to make cakes this weekend, pick up some meds and beer for the DF for this wknd and do a bunch of returns.

What do y'all have planned for today? :)

#2 ·
i worked 3 hrs this AM. came home, made a pasta & chickpea dish for lunch. straightened kitchen and loaded dishawasher and washed pots and pans. still have to put them away. put away 4 loads of laundry.

still have to strip and change sheets on 2 beds.

when dd gets home, she needs a shower and some dinner. then off to the fair if it doesnt rain.

so, basically, i will probably spend the only money spent today at the fair...i have $45 to spend

#4 ·
I ran errands this morning. Got some decent deals on diapers/wipes and bottle water.

I just came on line to see how to make homemade yogurt. Might try it tonight!

Need to clean computer room and bathroom then I'm off to pick up my wee ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.