Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TGIF!!!!! I should only spend on groceries and a couple copies of Sunday's newspaper ( get them from the newspaper office and they still have the coupons in them from this past Sunday). I have a LOT of work to do on a project for work but will also take in a local art gallery walk tonight. Other than those Things and a trip to e museum with the kids, it should be a relaxing day here.

Reactions: oheoh's momma

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Ds is coming home today. He's been out of town working for the past two weeks. It's been kinda nice being empty nesters.

I'm going to meet dh and ds for lunch in a little while.

Not much planned today. Going to Joanns for some rick rack. I have several summer dresses that are in desperate need of repair. I can't find anything new or even at the thrift stores to replace them, so I will make repairs so they don't look so bad. Also looking for a skirt pattern and maybe some fabric. I do have some fabric in my stash, so may not need to buy any. I also have some skirts and other things I could try to alter. Will most likely work on that today.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Did the usual DH routine - food/coffee & drop off this morning. Gassed up the truck, popped into the grocery store (really need to start hitting up the farmers market now that summer/warmer weather is here). Popped into the bank and paid some bills and prepped some blue cheese dressing along with a tub of salad for the next couple of days.

Up next (post lunchbreak) cleaning the bathroom, changing the bed sheets, floors and picking up the lv rm & front entry. Things have gone on the back burner this week but I want a nice relaxing weekend w/o chores looming over my head.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Picked alot of zucchini from my garden. I plan to make zucchini relish today. Got a haircut, bought a wedding present, bought a new wireless printer so I can take advantage of online coupons, went to Joanns and bought fabric to make my granddaughter a dress, and went to a garage sale and bought my DH 4 shirts to work in for $1.75. Came home to find my new Zumba workout videos, two superhero towels, shoes, bell chimes, and a jacket that I ordered on my doorstep. Trying to position myself to save alot of money in the next months.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
rearranged the freezer and took inventory...made a mac salad for dinner and baked a loaf of bread..I need to go to walmart but just can't seem to get up the get up to do so..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts