Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning folks. I'm back to work today so I should be very frugal for the next 12-13 hours.:sly: I need to put dishes away when I get home. I started a load of clothes so they will have to be taken care of. I have some items to carry out to the trash on my way to the car in a little while. I'm taking my lunch and I have no idea what I will have for my dinner. My hubby is working nights so he will already be gone when I get home. Looks like more rain here today and not as much humidity. Thank God. Have a great day everyone.

Cat

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Well I'm happy it's friday! Work today then off for the weekend! I have laundry to do when I get home from work, and some general picking up! It's pay day which is always a good thing. I think I'll be pretty frugal today, no spending that I foresee for the day. Hope you all have a great day!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Good morning all Packing for vacation we leave tommorrow so it will very unfrugal for the next week but we really need this vacation its been a hell of a year. I will talk to you all when i get back take care see you next week

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Good old Friday! Very nice and cool here this am. This is going to be a busy day, and weekend. We are hosting a company picnic on Sunday afternoon and I am trying to wrap everything up. Of course, I waited till the last minute to do things I should have been doing all week.So it's run, run, run today.I am going to pick out the linens and tableware - I think I have enough cloths, but need to go get all the napkins and food utensils.I am also going to get the drinks.I am going to come back and get the dogs to the groomers.,work on some cleaning and try to deadhead some of the flowers.We are eating supper out tonight, need to get out a bit. Hope you have a good day all!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Happy Friday! I'm off work today, yippee! I was supposed to go Estate saleing with my mom, but I've been having trouble with my knee so I'm headed to the doctor's shortly. I will be meeting her for lunch, frugal for me as she is going to pay! She is also bringing some produce she bought for me and a new pair of shoes! Very frugal for me! I do have to pick up a few groceries as my dad and his wife are coming to visit for the weekend. Should be a pretty frugal weekend, though, we are just going to do stuff around the house. Well, have a great day all!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Wonderful day here. It's 70 and sunny. No spend day for us. The grandsons and I are going to make some muffins later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts