Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slept later this morning. Watered the flowers, herbs, and garden. Cared for the pets then off to pick up my prescriptions and get blood drawn. Washing kitchen, bedroom and gameroom curtains and cleaning windows. Also cleaning out linen closets today. Plan on sewing sunsuit for my granddaughter also. Will cook dinner and probably stay in tonight.

·
Registered
904 Posts
It's my 34th Birthday today, so I decided NOT to be Frugal.

I will be baking me a cake (from a mix that was free with coupons). I have a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream and a free movie.

I have lunch in the oven now, which was made from left overs from a cook out that were going to be trashed and I just took home.

I also, plan on taking a nap.

·
Registered
682 Posts
:bdaypty:
For a non-frugal birthday you sure do seem to be doing a lot of frugal things lol

It's my 34th Birthday today, so I decided NOT to be Frugal.

I will be baking me a cake (from a mix that was free with coupons). I have a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream and a free movie.

I have lunch in the oven now, which was made from left overs from a cook out that were going to be trashed and I just took home.

I also, plan on taking a nap.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
:bdaypty: Joseph!! Hope your day is a special one!

My Friday has gone down the drain - I am now on 'dad watch' which means he's all 'go go go' with last minute projects he'd like to do and all at once. :( I offer help, he says no. I offer help again later, he snaps at me. I just start helping b/c its much needed and my head gets bitten off...thats love! :lol:

What I did manage to get done this am: the dishwasher thing, packed up DF's lunch and dropped him at work. Paid a bill online and made the bed. I'd like to do a few more chores but I need to be within earshot of dad 'just in case' now.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Happy birthday and you are pretty frugal went to dr and got new meds. Ate lunch at McDonalds with family $1 menu. Going out for Chinese taking my brother and MIL,not frugal but fun. Went to meet old high school buddy on way to Dr. so no extra gas. Tomorrow will be better

·
19,119 Posts
Happy birthday Joseph - you've planned a wonderful celebration!!

Reactions: Josephhgoins
1 - 6 of 6 Posts