Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wash our bedding today, if DH ever gets out of it. LOL!

And maybe a load of towels, if there is time.

I have to go over to my Dad's and take his movies back to the library, and get him new ones. And see whatever else he needs....

I also need to go to Sally's beauty supply and see what they have to take the brassiness out of my hair. I had let it go gray, but dyed it blonde again a couple of nights ago. It is more VERY strawberry blonde, and that just doesn't go at ALL with my coloring. I was shooting for light ash blonde. Online, I notice they have a product that is fairly inexpenisve, called Ardell Unred, and also Ardell red/gold corrector.

I am taking any and all advice on what to do with this problem, if any of you have dealt with orange/yellow hair. LOL!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I've screwed up my hair plenty of times, but personally, I just wait it out - the brassiness will fade - or eventually, it'll grow out enough that you can cut it out - but that's just me. :D

today:
pulled the washer & dryer away from the wall to clean behind them.
kids & I are reading library books & kids have a few library movies to watch.
going to the salvage grocery store with mil.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I did errands this morning. This afternoon I made a batch of cookies, made lunch and did the dishes and cooked dinner and loaded up the dishwasher. Not a very productive day but at least there was little stress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts