Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already done the DH routine - food/coffee/drop off for the day. Need to take dad to the dr in a short while. Nothing big planned here, pick up the lv rm, fold some more laundry and prep a load for after dinner when the rates drop. Possibly some budgeting. Light, easy day for me please.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Need to rejoin this thread as over the last few weeks I can feel my frugal grip letting go...I stink at frugal living in the summer...so today I'm making a commitment to keep it going.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Another errand day. Sil asked me to get copies of her and her daughters birth certificates. They live out of state. Then mail them. Bank deposit. Need to get a furnace filter. The AC is freezing up. Not sure if it's just the filter being dirty or there is a leak somewhere. We have 3 dogs, so it needs to be changed more often. I'll go to sams to get a couple of fruit trays for niece's grad party tomorrow.

I've decided that next week, if it's not on MY to-do list, it's not getting done. This week has been nothing but run, run, run for everyone but me and dh. The foot is coming down, better look out!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Wrote on the wrong day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts