Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cloudy day, but I don't care because I have all of my work done outdoors.....for now. :chug:

I'm much in need of a sit down and relax day, for the most part (meaning of course, I'd still have to cook, dishes, etc). My body aches from working in the dirt. BUT, I might just get a burst of energy later....if it's gonna happen, it is usually about 12-12:30. If I do, I'll attack the kitchen....appliances, countertops and floor. If not......lazy day. :uhh:

TGIF, everybody!

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Clean down stairs today did not happen. MY oldest daughter flew to OK for army training. Washed 2 loads of clothes and hung dry and did dishes. frozen spinach pizza for supper.Our youngest is graduating from high school tonite. In my old neighbor hood a 2 month old baby died and another woman overdosed. Can't concentrate very sad. Tomorrow is another day .

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I have been cleaning most of day,dusted,swept & mop kitchen cleaned bath room,now got sweep and mop it.Had set down awhile my legs are hurting climbing up and down dusting pictures and a shelf.Still need iron but don't look like that will happen today.Hope everone has a good week end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts