Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where on earth did this week go? Don't like time zipping by so quickly!!

Friday..........going to wrap up the week with my preschoolers, then head to physical therapy. I have absolutely nothing planned after PT and that makes me very happy!!

I'd like to get some more things cleared up here in the LR b efore the weekend gets really going.

What does your Friday look like?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
My friday kinda stinks, being the lady I babysit for called me and told me I do not need to come in, so my pay is $70 short this week :(

Anyway---Spending the day with DH. Very needed.

We will pick up my check, go to the laundry mat, go grocery shopping, clean the house, and then play cards at home together, and watch TV. Oh, also cooking a yummy dinner together to :) Almond pork chops with honey mustard!!

Happy Friday all!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hopefully my son will feel better so I can take him to school. Going to start a "no knead" rustic bread for tomorrow's dinner. Hopefully have a stress-free day before I have to head back into work Friday night.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I have 8 boxes packed and ready to ship to a soldier overseas so I need to get them to the post office, lunch with a friend, pickup house and make a decision on the stain for the cabinets in the new house we're building.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I'm going to a fall festival w/dh & watch fireworks after.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Let see what my friday holds

Hi All,

Well my Friday entails being busy at work, counting the minutes until 4:30. When I get home dp and myself are going to have a nice dinner and relax and possibly play a board game. We've been running around so much lately and we have plans tomorrow so a nice evening at home would suit me fine. We're going to have Sun Dried Tomato Sauce over spaghettie and grilled chicken for our side dish. Can't wait, sweat pants and fuzzy slippers get ready!!:crackup:

Reactions: AnW819
1 - 6 of 6 Posts