Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! Rain again today. This is depressing! :( I had to cancel my yard sale again. :sigh:

Take Courtney to storytime at the library-her first time :)
Amish mkt with mom to use coupons-5 lbs chicken cutlets for $10.00, etc.
deposit DH paycheck
make bed, clean up
take DD1 to friends house
Tonight PHILLIES GAME! YAY! DH father's day present

Have a soggy wet day-lol

PLEASE SEND ME SUNSHINE! :sun: :sun: :sun:

·
Registered
601 Posts
RAINING HERE IN GEORGIA AGAIN!!!!!! BEEN RAINING SO MUCH HERE LATELY MY HAIR IS IN A PERMANENT STATE OF FRIZZ :lol: :lol:

Well after a full day of work i need to:
Sort coupons to prepare for Saturday FRED'S trip (Lots of FREEBIES, :hurray: )
Also sort coupons to get ready for Walmart Supercenter grocery shopping trip
Dust
Sweep and Mop
Clean bathroom (so i don't have to do it tomorrow)

T.G.I.F. :dancing: T.G.I.F. :dancing:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Not really a frugal day here:( I have to go to the store and get food for 4-5 extra people this weekend:eek: But I WILL do it as cheaply as possible. I was thinking burgers on the grill,potato salad,and anything else they can grab and eat-any ideas laldies?????

·
Registered
567 Posts
Good morning!

So far I have:

Made the beds
Did two loads of laundry
Balanced checkbook
Paid bills

This afternoon I have to go to work for a few hours for a safety training meeting--then I may go to Costco--depending on the time.

I also need to find or make a chicken marinade so I can start marinading tonight's dinner! :)

Hope you all have a great day!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Well, it's going to be a pretty frugal day here. We just got back from shopping with my Mom who bought lunch at McDonald's and now Gramma and dd are napping. I've got some chores to do , but no money to spend!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
The sun is out here so you know I am thinking Yard Work. I went to Kmart and they have their mulch marked down to $1.60 per bag and these are huge bags. Got 4 of them and will put them down this afternoon at the house we are trying to sell.

Its cheese pizza for supper tonight.

pat

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Just got back from the end of the year breakfast with the people from my old school. I have had a good morning. I took dd with me. She will be gone as of the 28th to Michigan, Lansing...anyone in that area?

Went to Big Lots in search of a punch bowl, no luck, but I did buy a big lidded jar, like one that held flour or candy in an old fashioned country store. I aso bought a ladle and then I will use it more than I would a punch bowl anyway.

My house is so clean, just have a few more things to do, over 20 people have rsvp'd for the party. I am so excited!

Have a great Friday!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts