Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! Today should be the last day for the scorching heat. We're expecting some nasty thunderstorms this afternoon :hurray:

Take Courtney to storytime, and DD's to library
make breakfast
clean up kitchen
NO LAUNDRY TODAY! :dancing: WOO HOO! It's all caught up!
straighten up desk
make bed
general pickup
swish and swipe bathroom

Working tomorrow-of course it's not raining-DH will have to yardsale without me :(

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I am on a cleaning binge! LOL
I rearranged the livingroom last night, and the Mbedroom closet!
Plus ds moved his soloflex into the office area so the whole family can use it.
Was a very productive evening, that didnt end until 1!
So today I will finsih it off!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Goodmorning....:morning:

I am so tired...help me someone...how do we get energy?

It's going to be humid and hot again...

Today I have to go buy something for my aunt's educators. It's her last day at the activities for the summer...I was thinking of getting each, a $10 certificate from Subway...what do you think? I just have no ideas and it's pretty much the last minute, plus, my aunt can't afford much more than that to spend...

I will also be getting ready to go to my parents. I'm leaving after supper for two days, with Patrick and I'm taking my aunt there for the week.

I hope I'll get my energy back soon...

Have all a great day!:sun:

·
27,948 Posts
Good morning!
Looking forward to the cold front moving in!:)
So far I've got dh's lunch,potato&macaroni salads and deviled eggs done. I'm off to water the plants,shower, dress, then out to shop. Love living with no neighbors nearbye. I get to run around outside with crazy hair & my pj's on.:toothy:
Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Sounds like everyone is so busy today...... Have fun at the Graduation Darlene !
Mel, you have been working so hard, make yourself a glass of ice tea and cool off, you too Lucie !!!!!
And Danielle, YOU HAVE NO LAUNDRY !!!!!!!!! Wow, I am celebrating with you ! :hurray:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Today I have to work again from 12-9pm
Unload dishwasher
pick up livingroom (done)
clean up kitchen (ds will do)

Everyone have a geat day!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning to all! Lucie, that sounds like a wonderful gesture from your aunt. I love Subway.

It is suppose to be in the high 80's today.
I need to go to town and do a few errands.

To do today:
*Laundry
*Dishes
*Make copies
*Stock concession at baseball field
*Order trophies for baseball
*Rearrange LR
*Clean bathrooms
*Work concession tonight

Hope you have a great day!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
TGIF
Gotta get my nails done, nothing else planned unless I get called fr another shop.
Dinner is chicken parmesan.
Hope it doesnt rain today, I want to wash my very dirty car :(
Have a wonderful day!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Lucie I think subway certs would be super nice :) I always love food place certificates.

All I've done so far is make dh's lunch/breakfast, got together some gifts, put pictures away, and I worked out for about an hour.

Ayla is coming back tomorrow, and I can't wait! :)

I am working on sending packages out to family...I am SO behind on some things. I have my dads birthday coming up, pictures of ayla to mail to my grandma, bday present for a cousin to wrap up, and I need to mail graduation gifts, belated graduation gifts and belated baby gift to my cousin!

Some friends of carls are coming over tonight to play guitar, so I might just go jogging while they are here.

I have some dishes to finish up and I need to dry my sofa cover that I bleached in the tub.

Oh! Today I need to dye my hair! My roots are showing and I hate it! I also want to redo my toenail color, and I want to give myself a feet scrub pampering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts