Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! :sun:

It's a little wet here, but I think it will clear up later. I'm still getting ready for my yard sale tomorrow. I have to make some signs up. Wish me luck!

I hope to go pick blueberries today, but it rained last night, and it's pretty wet out.

Courtney has storytime at the library at 10:30.

Laundry
sweep floors
straighten desk
return library books
make breakfast
finish pricing stuff for yard sale
VBS tonight!

Have a great day!:D

·
27,948 Posts
Good morning Ladies!
Hoping you make out well with your G-sale Danielle. You sure have worked hard getting ready for it.

We got over an inch of rain last night & its still raining lightly now.
Nice & cool, just the right weather to catch up on the cleaning I was putting off because of the humidity. So that's what I'll be up to today.

Dinner is grilled London Broil (1.29 lb) , german potato salad and green beans. No salad, that was last night.;)

Hope you all have something nice happen to you today.:)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Good morning! Danielle--I wish I could come shop at your garage sale! :)

Today is going to be a fun day. The local church has a huge fair once each summer and they have a HUGE white elephant sale which is like a giant garage sale under tents. It starts tonight at 5pm so my sister and I are going! I can't wait!!!!

Then tomorrow the local children's consignment shops are having big sales--so I am going to go check those out.

But for today, I need to:

Clean bathrooms (did floors yesterday)
Make beds
Wait for painter to paint front door (10 am)
Meet two friends for lunch (hopefully inexpensive)
Go to Home Depot for replacement shower drain cover

That's about it--have a great day!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Good Morning Frugal Friends~!

Getting ready to go to dance class. I cant wait. There was no class last Friday since it was 4 of July so I missed it alot. 21/2 hours of straight excercise. I felt alive. I am hoping that it will bring me back to life, I just hope it doesn't kill me!

Determined to work on dd's Old and my new room. She left it in such a dissaray (being nice here) My plan is to sop after class and get me some royal jelly and see if it energizes me, hope so!

Getting care package ready to send to dd in Michigan. She is truglling budgeting her $$, so I will share my stockpile with her and send her some cereal, mac & cheese sanitary pads etc. I hope it helps her. She is applying for her first apt to move in August 23. Please say a prayer for her, I think she will need it with no credit established yet!

Have a great day girls~

·
Registered
948 Posts
Today will be a quiet one here at our house. I've got cleaning and more decluttering to do:

Laundry (2 loads folded and put away so far - to more to finish)
Clean Bathroom
Dust
Vacuum
Continue decluttering - bathroom closet
Continue working on christmas crafts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Morning! I'm up early again so I will try to do a workout.

We need to buy a vacuum belt but that's about it for today.

I went shopping with my friend yesterday but didn't buy anything! I told dh NOT to go get me money for it too :) I did get to try on maternity clothes with that pillow they have, that was really cool! I miss being pregnant and they had the CUTEST pair of denim capris!

I have a lot of housework to catch up on today, and I promised ayla lastnight to go to the park today...I would love to take her to the pool as well but I know she won't want to stay long if we do.

so my list for today:
Buy vacuum belt
Straighten house
Do my nails
Do Cardio Sculpt workout
Go to the pool/park
Wash my sofa cover
Make the bed
Vaccum after fixing it
Fix little pizza's for dinner?
Organize my jeans!
Get a gift for my cousins not so new baby :eek: I feel terrible waiting this long!!
Look for a baby shower gift at Target when we buy the belt (assuming they sell those there?)

I'm so excited because Carl is taking the next week off for vacation!!! It's also going to be ayla's birthday, our anniversary and my neighbors baby shower all in the same week! :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Oh I've had a few bad Mommy days. :bang: I hope it gets better. My baby is only four months old and takes almost all my attention but I still get comments from my family "why haven't you watered your plants today? I thought you KNEW better then that!" and "boy Michelle sure hasn't lost her baby weight yet!" I should bring Madison over to there house for a week and see what they get done! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

As for what I plan to get done today . . . after watching Madison perhaps I might be able to have a shower. Oh motherhood.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Frantic Frugal Friday....

Happy Friday to all..... Frantic Frugal Friday....
Make Beds.
Continue to Wash Clothes
Continue to Dry Clothes
Continue to Fold and Put away the clean clothes.
Wash,Dry and Put away the clean dishes.
Vacuum.
Sweep.
Dust.
Mop.
Continue to Clean up the Middle Room .
Clean out Fridge.
Walk the Dog
Brush the Dog
Do Daily Devotionals.
Work on Potty Training DD
Read and Play with DD
Fix Lunch
Fix Dinner
Make a Grocery List
Change Kitty Litter
Take DD for a walk if the weather permits.
Go and Pick some more Blackberries if the Weatehr Permits.
Study.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hello Ladies,
Well today I have washed all the huge to the floor living room curtains and they are now haning outside on the laundry line drying. I still have the dining room one to do, but am waiting for some of the others to dry first so I have room to hang it out. I have 2 lamb roasts in the crockpot and will shred and add BBQ sauce to it later (yum). For lunch I made up a huge pasta salad with multicolored pasta twists, carrots, celery, brocolli and fresh oregano from the garden and chedam cheese topped with italian salad dressing. It's another hot day here, so the salad tastes really good! The houseplants are all watered, the lawns mowed and one flower bed weeded (thanks boys).
:)
This afternoon my neighbor is coming over to pick cherries and the boys are going swimming at the pool. We all still have our hour of reading to do (this is something that I try to do every day and have the boys do also), pilates (yes, the boys are going to join me in this) and some more laundry. I'd love to sneak a nap in there somewhere!:)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I was going to have a yardsale today but they said it was supposed to rain.Guess what no stinking rain!So I'm having it next weekend.Made 4 dozen cookies today,mil came over with dnephew(its his birthday) and we cleaned.That's about it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I took a little nap this afternoon and woke up to a nice clean house!!!! All the kids pitched in and cleaned for me, knowing that I hadn't been feeling well the last few days.:D They did the whole thing too-and did it my way!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
gemmbp said:
I took a little nap this afternoon and woke up to a nice clean house!!!! All the kids pitched in and cleaned for me, knowing that I hadn't been feeling well the last few days.:D They did the whole thing too-and did it my way!!!!!!!!!

That was so sweet of your kids! They deserve an ice cream cone for that!:ice: ;)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Our day has been frugal. I DIDN'T have to work like I thought, so I took the boys to breakfast and lunch at the school, vacuumed, did laundry, folded laundry, fought with DS#1 over his chores and have just sort of vegged for the rest of the day. We are having English Muffin pizzas for dinner and are going to do seat work and reading in a bit. They are at the neighbor's house right now, running through the sprinkler.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
shell I feel so bad for you, i can't believe your family would have the nerve to say anything like that to you :( Keep your chin up girl! :)

gemmbp, that is awesome! if my husband ever did something like that for me(since ayla is too small to clean yet) I would be wondering what alien ship took me away from planet earth :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts