Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! Well my "new" van died already. I haven't even had it 2 months. I can't get a break. DH thinks it needs a new battery, since it's the original one. Another $60.00 down the drain. At least MIL is away, and let me borrow her car.

I have to work 9-5 today, to cover a vacation. I'll have a nice check to go camping with on Aug. 10.

Tonight we have to get the van running so we can work on the camper tomorrow in between yard saling, and running kids where they need to go.

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Its a blah day here for me. Rain and more rain in the forecast.

I am working the usual 8-2. :toss: Then the real work begins.

My house is a wreck. With DD and SO home for the summer, I can't keep it clean. Tonight I vac and clean floors. Hopefully DD will do the dusting before I get home. :bang:

I also need to go to Church to clean there. July was my month to clean, but no one signed up for Aug. so I will be cleaning this month too. I don't mind it too bad, at least it's quiet there. I guess you can say I am a :sucker:

Tomorrow it's off to Greensboro to visit SO parents and have lunch. It's tax free weekend on school supplies in NC so we will pick up a few school items while we are there. :dollar: :thumb:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
paelthom said:
My house is a wreck. With DD and SO home for the summer, I can't keep it clean. :bang:
My house is a mess all summer too, with the boys...:sigh: I understand you so much...

Goodmorning everyone!

Sorry Danielle you have car problems, again...I hope this is the last time in a long time.

Today, I will be preparing my aunt's things for her summer camp. I'm driving her to where the bus will take her to the camp with the others.

I will be doing some decorating in the house. Sunday is my parents' 40 th wedding anniversary. We are celebrating just my sister and her family and mine and 2 friends of my parents.

Well, that's it for me...Hope you all have a good day!:)

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning
Not much planned today
Gotta go pay storage for the camper
Make cookies for the new neigbors
Pick up steak and shrimp (with coupons) for surf n turf dinner.
Going to get my nails done
Try to accept shops for the month
Laundry, laundry laundry, I feel like its the never ending story :mad:
Hope everyone enjoys this August 1st!!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
well i have to work today---- not great, but hey at least it pays :lol:

then I have to
Do laundry
Sort coupons and get ready for FRED'S FRED'S FRED'S (going to use some of the free stuff for Christmas presents)
Dust
Declutter

·
Registered
260 Posts
Today,nothing to special happening. Please cross your fingers and toes that DD finally will get a house of her own. This is the craziest town,I've NEVER seen rental property owners so difficult!:eek: They won't return calls,they want credit checks,and they want 2 times what it is worth!
Other than this appt. I am on strike and doing NOTHING!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Today is a lot cooler than it has been, it's 66 right now so I'm shopping online, so far I made an order with a clothing store I really like & did some shopping with Walgreens. I saved a little bit on both purchases which is good :) also my grocery store just started delivering :D now I don't have to shop at a more expensive store.
I'm also getting a few other things done
laundry
dishes
kitchen cleaned
studied
called elec/gas co.
called bank
update netboard
file more coupons
clean desk
clean bathroom
completed a survey