·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: sabrelvssammy

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
We use our toothbrushes to flatten the toothpaste tube (lid on - start at the bottom and run it vertically with lots of pressure up the tube from the bottom) - does the same thing as a 'tube squeezer' - but for FREE of course ~ lol

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
We use our toothbrushes to flatten the toothpaste tube (lid on - start at the bottom and run it vertically with lots of pressure up the tube from the bottom) - does the same thing as a 'tube squeezer' - but for FREE of course ~ lol
Yeah that first tip irritated me -- squeeze $0.17 toothpaste out with a $3 toothpaste squeezer. :p Having said that, I liked the idea of the "beauty spatula" -- cosmetics are sooooooo expensive and I hate throwing away cosmetics that are not completely used up! But the OpenCulture.com link was new to me -- always looking for more things free on the internet!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same, I've been doing that since I was a kid :), the tube ends up staying like that for another week before its completely empty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts