Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who plays & what's your favorite games? I love Jewel Quest, various Mahjongg games & Bookworm. Any game really stumping you?
Never played? There is a game link at the top of the page. :whirly:

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol Nichole. You naughty girl.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
never played- havent had time - oen dya i went to look into it when i had some free time and the phone rang lol
that was the end of that lol

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
majong (sp??) regular and looney tunes. The game with the happy faces...you have t connect three in a row, cant remember the name.

if i could find mancala there, I'd play it. I just learned how to play, play ito n facebook and cant win to save my hide.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Scrabble? Where's Scrabble?

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Is it in the FV arcade?

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
It's called scrabble blast. Bf and I are addicted. Stayed up late one night playing it together - two minds are better than one!
Love word games................where is this at?

I like the timed word games......know of any? Have found a couple but they are sort of 'wimpy'...........limited stuff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Favorite Games

I definitely play your game. And my favorite games are cricket games, Puzzles games, Fighting games or being a dress designer i am also interested in dress up games for girls. I played these games at girls games gate. Thanks for the link

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Oh geeze, just call me Milton your brand new son. Some of you younger folks won't get that. I don't know why I have never made a trip to the arcade. I just checked it out. Umm, there are several games I asked DH to buy for my Christmas, which we haven't done yet. Now I get to choose something else to take their place.:cheergrl: Bhe-bye JuJu.

Cat

·
Registered
326 Posts
I love Alcamahjong, but for some reason it won't let me play anymore. Has anyone ever gotten the following message when trying to play ANY game?

*You cannot afford this game or are ineligible to play.*

I have over 12,000 jujus. Actually it won't let me play any games.

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Actually, it appears you borrowed Jujus to play in the arcade at one point and forgot to make payments on time.
The interest and penalties on the loans are very steep!

LOL

You had a negative credit rating for unpaid/late loans.
People with negative credit worthiness can't play games!

This is just fake money. So I bumped your credit worthiness and have forgiven all your loans. ;)

To bad it does not work like this in real life!

Happy gaming and sorry for the delay in fixing this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.