Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be having our next Village Chat on Thursday night. We are having it a little earlier this time than we have had the last 2 so that we can be a little kinder to our Eastern time zone Villagers. I know it makes a late night for y'all when we start at 9:00 central so this time we are going to start an hour earlier. The times will be:

Pacific time: 6:00pm
Mountain time: 7:00pm
Central time: 8:00pm
Eastern time: 9:00pm

We will be alternating times at different chats so that everyone can chat at a time that is convenient for them. We will be having some daytime chats soon too.

I hope that everyone can come and get to know your fellow Villagers. We have a great time and it is a wonderful time to bond with each other.

To get to the chat area, just click on the chat link at the bottom of any page. We have a wonderful chat area, it is super user friendly and fun.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Okay no excuses to you early risers, see you there~

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'll try to be there !!!!!!!!! Sounds like fun Kathy !!!!!!!!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I am going to really, really try!! We have been helping our neighbours move off their farm the last week and that's where I've been most evenings.:smball:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Kathy, I got your pm! :D

I'll try and be there. Someone bump this thread on Thursday so I remember! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
will try to be there!:) sorry i missed the easter chat!:(

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Sorry I can't join you this time :( I "get" to work 12 hour night shift tonight, so I'll be at work from 6:45 PM to 7:15 AM tomorrow.
UGH!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
thank you for the information

1 - 10 of 10 Posts